RADIANT ORGANIC FACIALS
Unwind with a personalised facial treatment, tailored to your skin type and goals using a range of beautiful and naturally derived active range, from EvenSkin.
Walk into a dimly lit room and immerse yourself in a beautifully heated massage bed. As you begin to unwind, we will begin a facial treatment tailored to your skin type and goals. You will be placed under a steamer to help open up your pores and aid in hydration as we double cleanse your skin and exfoliate.
As the first mask sets, we will continue with a scalp and head massage. Once the first mask is removed, we will follow with a purifying and hydrating clay mask, paired with a neck and shoulder massage. To complete the treatment, we will apply the appropriate serums and moisturisers from our beautiful and naturally derived active range from EvenSkin and assist in its absorption with the use of a rose quartz roller.
This treatment is an hour of bliss and nourishment for you and your skin.
Peels & Facials
|Signature Express Facial (30 min)||$70|
|Signature Facial (1 hr)||$110|
|Ultimate Hydration Facial (1 hr) (Enzyme Mask, Glycolic Scrub and Hyaluronic Sheet Mask)||$150|
|Pure Indulgence Package (Massage (45 min), Facial (45 min), Foot Soak and Foot Treatment)||$190|
|Deep Cleanse/Salicylic Peel||$100|
|Brightening/Pumpkin Enzyme Peel||$100|
|Pamper Me (Add a calming and hydrating hydrojelly mask to your lash, brow or facial waxing service. As it absorbs you will be transitioned to a state of relax with a calming scalp massage finished off with a gentle face massage.)||$30|
WHY USE KIKI-J SEAFORD FOR AN ORGANIC FACIAL?
Kristy uses uniquely formulated products from EvenSkin’s naturally derived active range. Your treatment will leave you radiating on the outside and the inside, after an hour of relaxation and comprehensive skincare therapy derived from her expert knowledge and experience. You, and your specific needs, will be taken care of in the skincare sanctuary that is KIKI-J Seaford.
Kristy uses an Australian owned and operated brand EvenSkin, which uses plant-based ingredients that work in total harmony with the skin and are a high quality pharmaceutical grade solution for your skincare needs. EvenSkin uses only the highest quality ingredients to create effective, safe products that will leave you glowing as you walk out the door.
EvenSkin uses supernaturally effective ingredients in their products that treat your skin safely and gently, as opposed to synthetic and potentially harmful substances often found in drugstore skincare products, such as pesticides, parabens, and mineral oils.
EvenSkin is dedicated to using only premium quality ingredients in all of its products, so you can feel assured knowing you will receive the highest grade products.
WHY CHOOSE ORGANIC?
An organic facial is more gentle on the skin than a regular facial, as many people have sensitive skin, which may make experiencing a traditional facial uncomfortable. Organic facials can help you relax all while caring for your skin health. You’ll feel great about this natural alternative with its many benefits for all skin types.
Another benefit of doing organic facials is that they are free of unnatural chemicals. You don’t have to worry about human-made chemicals being used on your skin, where they can soak into the body. You can experience peace of mind knowing you are not exposing yourself to chemicals, while still getting the beautiful skin you desire.
If you are pregnant, you can also feel safe knowing the products being used will be safe for you, and your little one.
WHY CHOOSE ORGANIC?
- You can begin to unwind on a heated massage bed, so you are relaxed and ready to fully immerse yourself in the technique.
- A personalised treatment will be established by your Esthetician, to ensure your individual needs and expectations are met.
- A specialised steamer will be used to open your pores, to maximise the treatment benefits and end-results.
- Your skin will be then doubled-cleaned and exfoliated, before the first mask is applied. The double cleansing assists with the absorption of the treatment, while the exfoliation removes the dead skin cells to provide a clean slate for the following masks.
- You will receive a scalp and head massage during the first mask, to help you relax during the beautification process.
- The secondary mask will consist of a purifying and hydrating clay mask, complimenting the first mask. While the mask sets, you will receive a neck and shoulder massage.
- The final step will be the application of serums and moisturizers from EvenSkin, which are personally selected based on your unique skin care requirements, with a rose quartz roller used to amplify the absorption into the dermal layers.
WHAT TO DO
- HYDRATE. Hydration is one of the pinnacle factors for glowing skin. After a facial, be conscious of drinking adequate water, with a target of 2 litres a day.
Hydration is key if you want to keep your skin looking and feeling young. Water helps your skin cells work at peak efficiency, and it flushes out the toxins to leave you looking radiant.
- MOISTURISE: Facials are very effective in removing dead skin cells which help you keep your natural moisture intact. To maintain your skin’s moisture, use a high quality moisturizer to keep the skin hydrated, post the treatment.
Speak to your Esthetician for expert advice on the best moisturizers for your skin type.
- USE CLEAN PILLOWCASES AND TOWELS: After a facial, you should pay special attention to what comes in contact with your face. Make sure the pillowcases and towels are clean so that your pores are not clogged by dirt and pollutants when you wake up in the morning, or when you shower or face and dry your face.
- FOLLOW YOUR ESTHETICIAN’S ADVICE: Listen to and follow the advice provided for the post-treatment and follow up care recommendations.
WHAT TO AVOID
- PICK AT YOUR SKIN: Remember that in the time immediately following your facial, you need to be extra careful when it comes to skincare and self-care. Doing so can make all the difference when it comes to your skin looking its best.
While keeping your hands off your face is one of the most basic tenets of skincare, it’s never more important than immediately after you’ve had a facial.
- AVOID MAKEUP: Immediately following a facial, it’s probably best to stay away from your makeup (at least for 24 hours). Remember that pores aren’t closed right after you’ve had a facial, so anything you put on your face such as moisturizers or makeup products can irritate skin and ultimately cause more breakouts. This is particularly true when using makeup tools like brushes and hands as they tend to collect bacteria quite easily.
- AVOID EXCESSIVE SWEATING: After a facial, your face needs a few days to rest and recover. So, it’s best to not train or work out while your pores are open and vulnerable to sweat and irritants. Similar to the warning about wearing makeup after a facial, remember your pores are likely still open from the steam used during your treatment. You certainly wouldn’t want any sweat to make its way into those freshly cleaned pores.
- BE SUN SMART: After having your skin exfoliated, the dermal outer layer is more sensitive to external pressures. That’s why after-facial care requires you to be extra vigilant in avoiding sun exposure, to avoid damage over time.
Treat your skin with these Even Skin products which are available for purchase online now or during your appointment.
This lightweight, brightening serum contains 15% Vitamin C ( Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate ), A powerful antioxidant and free radical scavenger. It protects against ageing by promoting collagen production. It also contains Kakadu Plum, Davidson Plum and Hibiscus in a hydrating base for the ultimate skin toning experience.
A concentrated blend of Hyaluronic Acid, 5 % vitamin B3 and 2% vitamin B5. This super serum contains niacinamide (vitamin B3) and Pathenol (ProvitaminB3) which hydrates and brightens the skin. The Tasmanian Pepperleaf makes it a powerful antioxidant to help protect the skin. Fantastic for acne prone skins as it helps to regulate sebum and minimise pores. The calendula extract …
0.4% retinol, an Anti-aging serum with Kakadu plum and Ginseng extract. Encapsulated retinol is a version of retinol that envelops the ingredient in a protective, multi-layer liquid crystalline microsphere. When applied to the skin, its moisturising outer-coating time-releases the active retinol, which penetrates deep into the skin to deliver superior results. It will create an invisible protective shield on the …
Our Aloe Vera gel-based serum contains a blend of Vitamin C and Kakadu Plum Extract. Tests have shown Kakadu Plum has the world’s highest levels of Vitamin C which are well-known for their brightening properties, combined with Marine Collagen, it will slow the skins metabolism impairing processes responsible for the loss of collagenous extracellular matrix.
Inside this product, we have a selection of natural oils including Avocado, Lavender, Shea butter and Vitamin E that will support, protect and promote healthy skin, regulate sebum production and give the skin a matte, healthy appearance.
Great for Normal/Dry/Mature skin types.
A treatment mask infused with a blend of Papaya and Pineapple enzymes to exfoliate and remove dead skin cells. Colloidal Oatmeal helps to soothe and calm the skin, perfect for sensitive skin types. By adding water to the powder to form a creamy paste, gently rub into the skin for 1-2 minutes and then leave to dry for 5-10 minutes. …
Filled with Native Kakadu plum extract to help strengthen capillary walls which can reduce the effects of dark circles and infused with soothing Cucumber Oil to help reduce puffiness. The Shea Butter, Avocado and Macadamia Oil ensure the delicate eye area gets the nourishment it needs.
With a blend of enzymes and hyaluronic acid this light vegan lotion absorbs instantly leaving no greasy residue and will work on dissolving dead skin build up, allowing pores to remain clean and unclogged. Contains Grapeseed Oil, Hyaluronic acid, Kakadu plum extract, Licorice extract & Quandong extract.
Great for Oily/Combination/Problematic skin types.
Infused with Jojoba, Macadamia and Australian avocado oil, along with Lilly Pilly and Quandong extracts. This potent blend of anti-oxidants and actives help fight free radical damage and promote collagen production and radiant skin. We have included Bisabolol for its anti-irritant properties to soothe the skin. This cleanser will gently remove traces of makeup, sunscreen and pollutants.
Gently foams to thoroughly cleanse and protect the skin. The Aloe Vera, Sandalwood & Jojoba oil help hydrate and moisturise the skin. To help reduce and prevent signs of aging we have included natural Kakadu plum, Quandong, Avocado, Kiwi fruit extract and vitamin E.
KIKI-J CONTACT INFO
31A Weatherston Rd, Seaford, Victoria
0401 825 643
Monday 10am-3pm and 6.30pm-9.30pm
Wednesday 10am-5pm (Every second week)
Thursday 10am-3pm and 7pm-10pm
Makeup appointments available outside displayed hours upon request. Please fill out a Makeup Enquiry and we will get back to you in a timely manner.